Special offer: Learn to Dive in Kenya. Happy New Year from all at Ocean Tribe in Diani Beach Kenya. To celebrate the new year we are offering a special offer for learning to dive courses up until the end of February. For groups of 5 or more people we are offering the SSI Open Water Diver course for just $350/ person.
This offer includes.
- SSI Open Water Diver Course (The most popular entry level scuba diving course)
- Digital Interactive Open Water Diver materials, accessible online or via the Dive SSI app. You will always have the most up-to-date manual. See more about SSI digital learning here.
- Full Equipment Rental – All of our rental equipment is new lines equipment from Aqualung.
- 4 ocean dives as part of the course on the fabulous reefs off Diani Beach. At this time of year it is possible to see all the marine life plus turtles, rays and even a whale shark if you are lucky.
- All fees to SSI paid and SSI Open Water Diver certification valid anywhere in the world.
This is a great opportunity for families or groups of friends to learn to dive together. Diving is a wonderful way to bond with people and share fabulous experiences together. The dive tribe is even better when you learn amongst friends and can then have an extra activity you can all take part in on future trips to the coast. Kenya has some of the most wonderful coral reefs and marine life in the world. Take advantage people as its one of diving’s best kept secrets.
For those of you who are worried that they don’t have the time to devote to this, don’t be. The SSI digital learning system means that you can do all of the classroom and knowledge learning on your own time via the Dive SSI app on iOS and Android tablets and phones or online in your member portal on DiveSSI.com. The actual diving part of the course consists of a half day in the pool learning your dive skills and then two mornings out on the reef doing the four Open Water dives. For those who are really pushed for time we can arrange to do the pool training for you in Nairobi, so your required time at the coast is down to just the weekend.
There is something in diving for most people such as great underwater photo opportunities for those interested in photography. SSI diver specialty courses which you can take to pursue your specific interests in diving include- Photo and Video, Perfect Buoyancy, Deep, Wreck, Night, Full Face Mask, Navigation, Sea Turtle Ecology, Shark Ecology, Coral Identification, Search and Recovery and more.
If you are looking to book accommodation in Diani for the duration of your course then Ocean Tribe can help arrange this to suit any budget. Come on and take advantage of this special offer! Get a group of your friends or family together and sign up for the Open Water Diver course today. You will see more wildlife in 5 minutes on the coral reefs than you will in 5 hours in the Mara. Come and experience wonders.